COMPETITION CLOSED: Congratulations to our winners Chris Brooks, Bucks & Rachel Willis, Wilts!
Family Tree is giving away two copies of Charles Dickens by Lucinda Dickens Hawksley (RRP £30). To enter the draw all you have to do is answer the following question correctly, by 27 January 2012. Two winners will be picked at random after this date.
In what year was Charles Dickens born?
Charles Dickens, published by Andre Deutsch, celebrates Dickens’ bicentenary 1812-2012 and is the definitive interactive illustrated guide to the man and his works, produced in association with the Charles Dickens Museum, London. The biography contains removable facsimile documents from Dickens’ personal archives.
Look out for our fantastic article by Lucinda Dickens Hawksley in the February issue of Family Tree, on sale 27 January 2012, in which she considers the emotional implications of writing about relatives, famous or unknown.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• To enter the competition, you must answer the multiple choice question correctly.
• Closing date of the competition is 11.59pm on 27.1.12.
• There will be two winners, each receiving a copy of Charles Dickens worth £30.
• Winners of the competition will be announced via the website www.family-tree.co.uk.
• Only one entry is permitted per person.
• Competition is open only to those aged 18 and over.
• No purchase is necessary to enter.
• There will be no cash or alternative prize available.
• The judges’ decision as to the winner is final.
• No correspondence will be entered into.
• Promoters reserve the right to amend or withdraw the competition without notice due to circumstances beyond their reasonable control.