03 October 2019
Thinking of taking a DNA test for family history or already taken one and not sure what to do next? Our handy round-up brings together a range of helpful guides.
Thinking of taking a DNA test?
Here’s what you need to know first. PLUS, advice on which test is right for you
- Six ways a DNA test can help with your family history
- DNA testing kits: your quick guide
- Which test should I take?
- Here’s what you need to know about privacy
- What DNA testing can’t tell you
Waiting for your DNA results
Excited to get your test results? There’s lots you can do to help you prepare for that moment, with our expert guides
- I’ve done a DNA test – now what?
- How much DNA do you and your ancestors have in common?
- Why you should ask other relatives to take a DNA test
Quick link: Order your Living DNA Kit from us
Understanding your DNA results
Confused by the results and unsure what to do next? We’ll take you step-by-step through analysing your results and contacting your DNA matches
- Making the most of your DNA matches
- Make more matches with your home DNA test
- Top 5 reasons to contact your DNA matches
(image copyright Tony Webster)